Six Shortlisted for Olympic Homes
The shortlisted bidders have been asked to submit outline proposals by the end of February for the Chobham Manor, which will sit between the Athletes Village and the VeloPark.
The Olympic Park Legacy Company will then whittle down the list to three potential develops, before appointing a winner by summer 2012.
Chief Executive of the Olympic Park Legacy Company, Andrew Altman said, “Plans for the Olympic Park after the Games are already more advance than any other Olympic host city and we aim to continue this by appointing a preferred bidder before the 2012 games.”
The shortlisted bidders are:
• East Thames and Countryside Properties
• Battatt Homes and Le Frak Organisation
• St James Group Limited (Berkeley)
• Swan Housing Association, Urban Splash, Yoo & Mace
• Notting Hill Housing, United House and HTA
• Taylor Wimpey and London & Quadrant