Causeway has been nominated for a staggering eleven awards at the forthcoming Construction Computing Awards, including Company of the Year and Construction Computing Super Brand!
Voting is already underway, but will close come November, so make sure you cast your votes now!
Now in their sixth year, the Construction Computing Awards recognise innovation in the technology, tools and solutions that power the built environment. Causeway are therefore delighted that products from across their entire range of solutions have been recognised for their consistent quality.
- Causeway has been nominated in the following categories:
- Construction Computing Super Brand of 2011
- Company of the Year
- Product of the Year – Causeway PDS
- One to Watch Product – Causeway Siteman
- E-Commerce Product of the Year – Tradex
- Document and Content Management Software of the Year – Causeway ECM
- Estimating and Valuation Product of the Year – Causeway Estimating
- Construction Accounting Software of the Year – Causeway Project Accounting
- Mobile Product of the Year – Causeway Telematics
- IT Project of the Year with Over 100 Employees – Causeway with Stepnell
- Environmental Project of the Year – Causeway with Carillion